Access Services Menu
Access Services provides students and faculty with information about the library's resources and schedule, including loan periods, access privileges, library hours, and other information.
- Borrow & Renew: Learn how to check out and renew materials, check holds and find information on overdue fines.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL): Interlibrary Loan allows you to find books and other materials outside of the library's collection.
- Equipment Checkout: The library offers many items for checkout to students, including laptops, Macbooks, digital cameras, iPads and much more.
- Equipment Liability Form
- Print, Copy & Scan: The library offers a variety of fee-based printing, scanning and copying services to patrons.
- Course Reserves Request: Faculty can have the library reserve items for courses to ensure that all students have equal access to required materials
- Faculty Student Assistant Card Form: Faculty can assign a student to pick up and reserve materials.