Access Services Menu
Access Services provides students and faculty with information about the library's resources and schedule, including loan periods, access privileges, library hours, and other information.
- Patron Borrowing: Learn how to check out and renew materials, check holds and find information on overdue fines.
- Equipment Checkout: The library offers many items for checkout to students, including laptops, Macbooks, digital cameras, iPads and much more.
- Equipment Liability Form
- Print, Copy & Scan: The library offers a variety of fee-based printing, scanning and copying services to patrons.
- Faculty Student Assistant Card Form: Faculty can assign a student to pick up and reserve materials.
- Study Room Reservations: Students can reserve quiet group study spaces in the library.