CCU Mail Services for Faculty and Staff
Use the links below to learn more about what Mail Services has to offer faculty and staff.
On-campus Mail Services
You can help speed your mail through Mail Services system by observing a few easy guidelines:
- Keep USPS mail separate from campus mail.
- Use only CCU interoffice envelopes for campus mail. The envelopes are distributed through Procurement Services/Central Receiving; to place an order call 843-349-2148.
- Always include the person's name, department and campus location on all campus envelopes.
- Don't wait until late in the day, especially on Fridays, to inquire as to status of a delayed item.
- Sort all large campus mailings by building and department.
- Cash should NEVER be sent through campus mail for any reason. Cash should always be hand-delivered. However, if you choose to send cash in campus mail it will be at your own risk. CCU Mail Services will not be responsible for cash sent through the USPS or campus mail.
- If you are planning a mass mailing to students or faculty and staff, please contact us for the most timely and cost-efficient method.
- All faculty and staff should receive all of their mail from off campus through the University's Post Office Box; always include P.O. Box 261954 in your return address.