CCU Mail Services for Faculty and Staff
Mail Services now accepts passport documentation for faculty and staff
NEW! Mail Services now accepts passport documentation for students
The U.S. Department of State has recently approved CCU as a passport acceptance facility for students, faculty and staff, and the general public. Mail Services accepts passport paperwork by appointment only. Passport acceptance hours are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. To make an appointment or for more information, please call 843-349-2156.- See more at: http://t4.coastal.edu/terminalfour/SiteManager?ctfn=publish&fnno=30&sid=48149&chid=9&lang=en&scid=10856&sp=false&act=32#sthash.Wq8dvtqJ.dpuf
The U.S. Department of State has recently approved CCU as a passport acceptance facility. This service has been requested by the University community for many years and allows CCU faculty and staff, students and the general public to complete their necessary passport paperwork through Mail Services in Sands Hall. Mail Services now accepts passport paperwork by appointment only. Passport acceptance hours are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. To make an appointment or for more information, please call 843-349-2156.
Use the links below to learn more about what Mail Services has to offer faculty and staff.
On-campus Mail Services
You can help speed your mail through Mail Services system by observing a few easy guidelines:
- Know your mail pick-up schedule.
- Keep USPS mail separate from campus mail.
- Use only CCU interoffice envelopes for campus mail. The envelopes are distributed through Procurement Services/Central Receiving; to place an order call 843-349-2148.
- Always include the person's name, department and campus location on all campus envelopes.
- Don't wait until late in the day, especially on Fridays, to inquire as to status of a delayed item.
- Sort all large campus mailings by building and department.
- Cash should NEVER be sent through campus mail for any reason. Cash should always be hand-delivered. However, if you choose to send cash in campus mail it will be at your own risk. CCU Mail Services will not be responsible for cash sent through the USPS or campus mail.
- If you are planning a mass mailing to students or faculty and staff, please contact us for the most timely and cost-efficient method.
- All faculty and staff should receive all of their mail from off campus through the University's Post Office Box; always include P.O. Box 261954 in your return address.