Math Center Online Appointments
- Math Learning Center
Kearns Hall 203
- Dee Pellegrino
Math Learning Center Coordinator
To make an online appointment with the Math Learning Center, students can use https://tutortrac.coastal.edu and book an appointment themselves.
IF THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH THE BOOKING SOFTWARE, STUDENTS CAN ALSO REQUEST TUTORING BY FOLLOWING THE STEPS BELOW.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 24 hours before the requested appointment time. In the email, students must:
- Provide their full names and student ID numbers
- Give the full class number (for example, MATH 131, Section 01)
- Identify the instructor by full name (first and last)
- Suggest at least two possible times for the online appointment. Ideally the appointment times should be between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.; however, the Math Center is willing to be flexible. Please submit the time that is desired, and the center will try its best to accommodate the request.
- Include a telephone number where they can be reached
Students will be allowed to make a maximum of one online tutoring session per day during this period.