Math Center Online Appointments
- Math Learning Center
Kearns Hall 203
For Summer 2021, Math Learning Center appointments are online on a first come, first served basis. During online appointments, students will have an opportunity to work with a tutor for up to 50 minutes (limit 1 per day). To view availability and to schedule an appointment visit https://tutortrac.coastal.edu.
NOTE: No tutoring on May 30th, May 31st, July 4th, and July 5th due to national holidays.
IF THERE IS A WEBSITE ISSUE WITH THE ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM (TUTORTRAC) OR IF YOU ARE HAVING AN EXTREMELY HARD TIME FINDING AN APPOINTMENT TIME THAT MEETS YOUR NEEDS IN THE ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM, YOU CAN ALSO REQUEST TUTORING BY DOING THE FOLLOWING:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- State the issue you are having
- Provide your full name and student ID
- The class name and number (for example, MATH 131 Trigonometry)
- Include a telephone number where you can be reached
- Suggest at least TWO possible times for your tutoring appointment. We prefer your suggested appointment times to be during the following:
Monday 10:00 am-2:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am-2:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am-2:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am-2:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am-2:00 pm
Sunday 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
However, we will try to accommodate you if you cannot meet during these times.
Please note that students who schedule and then fail to attend multiple tutoring sessions during a semester may lose their privilege to make appointments and may be required to meet with the Math Learning Center Coordinator to discuss the situation in order to have their privileges reinstated.