Math Center Online Appointments
- Math Learning Center
Kearns Hall 203
During online appointments, students will have an opportunity to work with a Math Learning Center tutor for up to 50 minutes (limit 1 per day). NOTE: No tutoring is available April 2-9 due to Student Holiday/Spring Break.
To schedule, visit https://tutortrac.coastal.edu.
IF THERE IS A WEBSITE ISSUE WITH THE ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM (TUTORTRAC) OR IF YOU ARE HAVING AN EXTREMELY HARD TIME FINDING AN APPOINTMENT TIME THAT MEETS YOUR NEEDS IN THE ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM, YOU CAN ALSO REQUEST TUTORING BY DOING THE FOLLOWING:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- State the issue you are having
- Provide your full name and student ID
- The class name and number (for example, MATH 131 Trigonometry)
- Include a telephone number where you can be reached
- Suggest at least TWO possible times for your tutoring appointment. These times must be during MLC hours:
Monday through Thursday 10:00 am-7:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am-2:00 pm
Sunday 5:00pm-9:00 pm
The Math Learning Center will try to accommodate your request.
Please note that students who schedule and then fail to attend multiple tutoring sessions during a semester may lose their privilege to make appointments and may be required to meet with the Math Learning Center Coordinator to discuss the situation in order to have their privileges reinstated.