Completing Online Orientation is your first step in making a smooth transition to Coastal Carolina University. Online Orientation has been designed specifically for you to get a better understanding of Coastal Carolina University and our services. You will learn information about each academic college, public safety, the Dean of Students Office, student life, dining, housing, and more. The online orientation will take about one hour, but you do not have to complete it all in one sitting.
In order to register and complete the online orientation, please follow the steps below:
1. Pay your $100 enrollment fee with the Office of Admissions and Merit Awards.
2. Register for Orientation here.
3. Determine your CCU email address and password. Your CCU email address is your CCU username @coastal.edu. Your username is typically your first initial, possibly your middle initial, some portion or all of your last name, and possibly a number. You will use your CCU email address and password to log into the online orientation using the link in step 4.
4. Wait one hour after your register and then click here to access the online orienation. You can use this same link if you need to return to the online orientation at any point.
5. When completing the online orientation, pay special attention to the core curriculum class requirements. You will be asked which of those classes you are most interested in taking at the end of this phase of the C.H.A.N.T. Experience.
6. Be sure you are paying attention to the content as you must score a 75% or better on the final quiz in order to officially complete this step in the C.H.A.N.T. Experience. Also, review all items on the checklist within the online orientation and complete them before classes begin.
Note: Once you receive your final quiz score, you must click to the checklist screen in order for us to receive a record that you completed the online orientation.
7. Once you complete online orientation, you will be emailed an electronic evaluation and link to complete your fall 2020 class preferences worksheet. This information will be emailed to you within 1 business day of completion of the online orientation.
8. Complete the evaluation and class preferences worksheet in order to move onto of the New C.H.A.N.T. Experience.
If you have any questions or have trouble accessing the online orientation, please call 843.349.2027.