All incoming CCU students must complete some form of orientation. Online Orientation must be completed by any student who meets one of the following criteria:
- Admitted for Spring II, Fall II, Maymester, Summer I, Summer II
- Health Administration Major
- Nursing Major
- Online Degree Program
- Registering for orientation after all in-person sessions have been completed.
Online Orientation has been designed specifically for you to get a better understanding of Coastal Carolina University and our services. In order to register, please follow the steps below:
1. Pay your $100 enrollment fee with the Office of Admissions and Merit Awards.
2. Determine your CCU email address and password. Your CCU email address is your CCU username @coastal.edu. Your username is typically your first initial, possibly your middle initial, some portion or all of your last name, and possibly a number. You will use your CCU email address and password to login. Email email@example.com if you need assistance with your CCU email address or password.
3. Submit your health and immunization records. More information about the requirements and how to submit can be found on the Student Health Services website.
4. Click here to sign up for your online orientation and pay the $75. You will use this same link if you need to return to the online orientation at any point.
5. Make sure you complete all items on the checklist within the Online Orientation.
6. Once you complete online orientation, you may contact your academic advisor to register for classes; their contact information is located on the last slide of the online orientation. Academic advisors will begin working with Fall 2021 admits on/after April 15.
If you have any questions or have trouble accessing the online orientation, please call 843.349.2027.