All incoming CCU students must complete some form of orientation. Online Orientation must be completed by any student who meets one of the following criteria:
- Admitted for Spring II, Fall II, Maymester, Summer I, Summer II
- Health Administration Major
- Nursing Major
- Online Degree Program
- CEaL Student
Online Orientation has been designed specifically for you to get a better understanding of Coastal Carolina University and our services. In order to register, please follow the steps below:
1. Pay your $100 enrollment fee with the Office of Admissions and Merit Awards. After paying your enrollment fee, you will need to wait 1.5 hours to access the online orientation (step 3).
2. Determine your CCU email address and password. Your CCU email address is your CCU username @coastal.edu. Your username is typically your first initial, possibly your middle initial, some portion or all of your last name, and possibly a number. You will use your CCU email address and password to login.
3. Click here to sign up and pay the $75. You will use this same link if you need to return to the online orientation at any point.
4. Make sure you complete all items on the checklist within the Online Orientation.
5. Once you complete online orientation, you may contact our to register for classes. Academic advisors will begin working with Fall 2020 admits on/after April 15.
If you have any questions or have trouble accessing the online orientation, please call 843.349.2027.