Diversity and Inclusion at CCU
Welcome to the Office of Diversity and Inclusion
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI) advances Coastal Carolina University’s commitment to access, inclusion and diversity by providing leadership and providing support and resources for initiatives that strategically and proactively promote an institutional culture of inclusiveness and equity.
- Intercultural and Inclusion Student Services
- Accessibility and Disability
- Center for Teaching Excellence to Advance Learning (CeTEAL)
- Training, Development and Service Excellence
- Center for Global Engagement
Partnering with students, staff, faculty and community partners, ODI works to create and sustain an inclusive learning, living and working environment where all members of Teal Nation feel they are welcomed, supported and valued.
Office of Diversity and Inclusion
Singleton Building 218
P.O. Box 261954
Conway, SC 29528-6054