1. How do I gain access to Echo360?
All instructors assigned in WebAdvisor are automatically generated an Echo360 account. If you do not have an active teaching assignment, please submit an ITS Ticket (under category, select Echo360 support).
2. How do I set up my recorded Zoom meetings to automatically be saved to Echo360?
Zoom meetings can be set up to be automatically saved to Echo360 and is highly recommended. Please visit the instructional guide, Saving Zoom Recordings to Echo360.
3. Is the course that I am teaching automatically in my Echo360 account?
No. You will need to submit an ITS Ticket (under category, select Echo360 support). When requesting a course, it is important to provide the entire name of the Moodle course.
4. Can I record my entire classroom lecture?
Yes. The campus has 4 classrooms already fully equipped for classroom lecture. To request one of these classrooms, you will need to submit an ITS Ticket (under category, select Echo360 support). Include the date and start/end time of your class.
5. Can I use Echo360 at home?
Yes. You can access your Echo account anywhere. If you are wanting to record using Echo, you will need to install the Echo360 Universal Capture to your device.
6. How do I upgrade from Personal Capture to Universal Capture?
First, you must uninstall Personal Capture from your device. Once you have done so, you will do the following:
1. Go to echo360.org and log in with your Coastal username and password
2. In the top right corner, click the gear icon and then select downloads.
Please visit the Universal Capture Installation Guide for step-by-step instructions.