Chanticleer T-Shirt Design Competition
While next football season may feel like a long way away, it will be here before we know it!
Next season, the Office of Student Life will be promoting a teal-out and a white-out game in addition to Homecoming. With each game, fans will be encouraged to wear that color, but we will also be selling the official shirts for those games.
. This is where we need your help… The designs for both the teal-out experience and white-out experience will be different, and we want students to create one of the designs. Show your pride and use your creativity to design something that reflects Coastal Carolina University to you.
The winner will be named in late spring and will receive the t-shirt pack for free along with your design on everyone’s shirt.
Who can participate?
Any student enrolled at Coastal Carolina University is eligible for participation in this contest.
- Your design should be inspired by Chanticleer spirit, Teal Nation, etc.
- Design front and/or back of the shirt; you decide which location and for which t-shirt color
- Submit as many designs as you want, but they must be submitted as separate entries.
- Your design must be original. By submitting a design, you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it, and that it does not contain any copyrighted material, including images/copy found on the internet, unless clearly marked as published under a creative commons (cc) license.
- Designs can contain the Chanticleer itself; however, the image cannot be distorted or altered in any way and must include the registration mark. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to verify that your design meets our University’s design standards.
- No printed or hand-drawn designs will be accepted.
- Design submission should be saved as a HIGH RES to produce a quality output. Acceptable files are JPGs, PNG, TIFFs, AI, and EPS files.
- If you win, you will be required to provide the original design in a high-resolution format that is compatible with Photoshop, Illustrator, or another professional design program.
- The design on the front of the shirt should be contained within a 12” by 12” area.
- The color of the shirt could be black, teal or white, so this should be a consideration for the design
Submission Guidelines and Agreement:
- All entries should be submitted HERE (email@example.com) with your contact information. Please make subject line: t-shirt competition
- The contest begins on January 9, 2021.
- Deadline: You must submit your design by midnight EST on February 9, 2020.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of your peers selecting two finalists, then voted on by the student body.
- The winner will be notified by email.
Please note that we reserve the right to make adjustments to the winning design.
Designs will be judged on the following criteria:
- Captures the spirit of what is an Engineer.
- Striking and memorable design
- Visibility – eye-catching and visible from a reasonable distance
- Completeness of design – must be ready for print
- Feasibility/must be easy to reproduce
Starting this summer you can order your CINO Experience pack. You will be able to visit our web store and select the pack and your shirt size. After August 9th, the campaign will end and you will be charged. The following week all of the shirts will be printed and the week after, you will be able to pick up your t-shirt pack the first two weeks of school (August).