Student Organization Resource Center
The Student Organization Resource Center (SORC) is located on the second floor of the Lib Jackson Student Union in room A202. You can contact the Coastal Involvement Specialists at 843-349-2724 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Organization Documents:
2018 Student Organization Advisor Agreement
The SORC offers registered student organizations the following resources:
- Computer stations
- Access to the SORC for small meetings
- 1000 black & white copies per academic year
- 250 color copies per academic year
- Ability to reserve space on campus
- Butcher block paper
- Ability to post flyers on campus
- Banner spaces on campus
- 50 balloons per academic year (string not provided)
- Supplies to create 100 buttons per academic year
- Maibox for on campus and off campus mail
- Cold and hot press lamination
- Sidewalk chalk
- Arts & crafts supplies including markers, scissors, glue
- 35 lockers (determined via lottery)
SORC Hours of operation
Mon. 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tues., Wed., Thurs. 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m.to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed (but available via card access)