In This Section


Frequently Asked Questions

How can I view my pay advice online?

To view your payroll history login to WebAdvisor with your CCU user name and password (it's the same one you use for campus email). Click on Employees Menu on the navigation bar located on the right side. The system will display the Employees - WebAdvisor for Employees Menu. Click on Pay Advices under the Employee Profile heading on the right side.

Where do I go to enter my time?

Type in the url in your web brower to get to WebAdvisor. Time entry is located under the Employees Menu.

If I have questions on web time entry who do I contact?

Send an email to

Will I still get paid if I have not electronically signed my time entry?

You will get paid; however, your pay may be delayed.

Do I have to report hours worked?

Exempt employees do not have to report worked hours only leave hours. In order to report leave hours you will enter leave hours under the appropriate leave type for the time used and then reduce your pre-populated hours worked by the number of leave hours taken. Nonexempt employees must report actual hours worked and leave taken. All hourly employees must report time in and time out.

What if an hourly employee did not report hours worked?

If both the employee and supervisor cutoff dates have past then handwritten timesheets must be completed immediately and turned in to the Payroll Office in a timely manner in order to be paid on the regular pay date for that cutoff period. If timesheets are not received in a timely manner they will be paid on the next scheduled pay date. If only the employee cutoff date has past then the supervisor should enter the hours worked for the employee to be paid in a timely manner.

Where do I locate my leave balances?

Click on Year-to-Date Leave to see current balances based on your last pay date. Any leave hours currently in Time entry will not post until payroll is completed for that pay period. Annual Leave (Use by Dec. 31 or lose) is your current leave balance plus any eligible accruals for the remainder of the year.

Can supervisors print a report for all employees for tracking purposes?

Yes, supervisors should click on Employee history (for supervisors).

How do I adjust leave time for a prior pay period?

Use the Leave Amendment Form in WebAdvisor.

How will overtime/comp time approvals be handled?
  • Payroll will print an overtime report.
  • If you ask to have comp time credited instead of overtime paid, you must complete the Compensatory Time Agreement under the online forms, payroll will adjust accordingly.