The President’s Council is a group of senior-level administrators representing all areas of Coastal Carolina University. These individuals serve in an advisory capacity and meet bi-monthly. This is a non-voting body.
David A. DeCenzo, Ph.D.
- J. Ralph Byington, Ph.D., Provost and Executive Vice President
- Matt Hogue, Director of Athletics
- Robyn Jones, Chief Audit Officer
- Tim Meacham, University Counsel
- Travis Overton, Vice President for Executive Initiatives/Chief of Staff
- Bryan Steros, Interim Vice President for Philanthropy