Fall 2022 Exam Schedule
FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE - FALL 2022
|Exam Times||Wednesday 12/7/22||Thursday 12/8/22||Friday 12/9/22||Monday 12/12/22||Tuesday 12/13/22|
|8:30 a.m.||MWF 7:00 a.m.
Statistics Exam Block
|Block 1 (English)||Block 3 (Math)||MWF 8:00 a.m.||TTH 8:00 a.m.|
|11:00 a.m.||MWF 11:00 a.m.||MWF 9:00 a.m.||TTH 9:25 a.m.||MWF 10:00 a.m.||TTH 10:50a.m.|
|1:30 p.m.||MWF 1:00 p.m.||MWF 12:00 p.m.||TTH 1:40 p.m.||MWF 2:00 p.m.||TTH 12:15 p.m.|
|4:00 p.m.||MWF 3:00 p.m.||Block 2||TTH 3:05 p.m.||MW 4:00 p.m.||TTH 4:30 p.m.|
|6:30 p.m.||Alternate Exam Time*||M 6:00 p.m.
MW 5:25 p.m.
|T 6:00 p.m.
TTH 5:55 p.m.
|W 6:00 p.m.
MW 6:50 p.m.
|TH 6:00 p.m.
TTH 7:20 p.m.
|8:30 p.m.||Alternate Exam Time*||MW 8:15 p.m.||TTH 8:45 p.m.||Alternate Exam Time*||Alternate Exam Time*|
- Distance Learning Courses: For any distance learning classes having a final exam held on campus, the exam will be held during one of the above alternate exam times chosen by the instructor. Scheduling and Space Management must be contacted by the academic department to reserve a room.
- Block Exams: Must be reserved by the academic departments through Scheduling and Space Management.
- Exams for courses held on Saturdays only will be administered Saturday, December 10, 2022 during the regularly scheduled class time.
- * Alternate exam times must be arranged by the instructor
- Note: Any student with three exams on the same day may wish to arrange an alternate time with the instructor of the second examination.
FALL I (8/24/22 - 10/10/22) FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE:
|Class Time||Exam Date|
**Exams will be held at the regular class meeting time.
FALL II (10/13/22 - 12/13/22) FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE:
|Class Time||Exam Date||Exam Time|
|MW/MTWTH 4:30 p.m.||Wednesday 12/7/22||4:00 p.m.|
|MW/MTWTH 6:00 p.m./7:30 p.m.||Thursday 12/8/22||6:30 p.m.|
|TTH 4:30 p.m.||Wednesday 12/7/22||6:30 p.m.|
|TTH 6:00 p.m./7:30 p.m.||Friday 12/9/22||6:30 p.m.|
Instructors: If your class meeting time is not listed in the above schedule, please contact the Registrar's Office to coordinate your exam time.