Off-Campus Mental Health Resources
Counseling services offers individual, couples and group counseling; psychiatric services; crisis intervention; assessment; drug and alcohol education; workshops; referrals; and consultations. There are situations which a student's needs will be best met by mental health services in the community. These include (but are not limited to):
- Students who would benefit from long-term therapy
- Students seeking regular, weekly counseling appointments
- Students seeking psychiatric care and medication management
- Students who require the care of a specialist (eating disorders, complex trauma, substance abuse, and psychosis)
- Students seeking an evalution
The Office of the Dean of Students, through Student Advocacy & Intervention (SAI), is available to support students who are seeking off campus services. However, we do not make appointments for students. Please contact the following Community Providers if you are seeking services.
If you are out of the state of South Carolina and are an enrolled student, please utilize Thriving Campus to seek services near you.
If you need assistance securing transportation to a medical or mental health appointment, please contact our office at email@example.com.