First-Time Freshmen - Coastal Carolina University
In This Section

First-Time Freshmen

Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), and Transfer Credits:

If you have earned AP or IB credits, send your official transcript to Coastal Carolina University. Your official transcript should be sent from the College Board and/or from the International Baccalaureate Organization. 

If you earned college credits, please send your official transcript to Coastal Carolina University. Your transcript must be sent from the college who awarded the credit. A high school transcript is not official verification of college credit earned.

Transcript Status Check Instructions

To check if your transcript has been received by Coastal Carolina University, you may do one or both of the following:

  • Go to → Log in → Click Applicant Tab →Application Status.
  • Go to → Log in → Click Student Tab → Under Academic Planning click Transfer Equivalency Report.

You may exempt University 110E if:

  • You have earned 12 or more college transfer credits and do not enter CCU as a first time freshman.
  • You are 21 years old.
  • You were in the Scholars Academy.

Teacher Cadet Transfer Credit: 

  • Students who have earned credit for Teacher Cadet and who send their transcript to Coastal Carolina University will not be required to complete Education 111.