- The CCU Department of Athletics will follow guidance and recommendations from the NCAA, Sun Belt Conference, S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control, University administration, health care professionals, and other relevant partners related to resuming competition and hosting athletic events.
- The department will continually plan with University leadership to determine if any mitigation measures are necessary. Information about facility capacity at athletic venues for competitions and potential impacts on athletic events will be announced as decisions are made. The most up-to-date information can always be found at goccusports.com
Athletics ticket office transactions:
- Department of Athletics strongly encourages mobile and/or digital ticketing options.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided at ticket office windows for customer use.
Athletics testing protocols:
- Intercollegiate athletics will follow NCAA and Sun Belt Conference guidelines and recommendations related to regular testing of student-athletes, coaches, and staff members associated with athletic programs as necessary.
- The athletic medical director will continue to manage and follow-up on positive cases, and coordinate contact tracing.
- Quarantine and isolation protocols, based on established guidelines, will continue to be followed for positive cases.
Hackler Golf Course
- Face coverings are optional.
- Touch points and restrooms will be disinfected and cleaned regularly.