In this section:
Employee health screening and monitoring
- All transportation employees will participate in a daily temperature screening prior start of work shift.
- Employees will be asked three questions at the time of screening to determine their exposure to COVID 19.
- Employees who answer “yes” to any question or have a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to work.
Transportation employee COVID-19 training for CDL drivers
- All transportation CDL drivers are completing COVID-19 and PPE trainings.
- All transportation CDL driver employees are attending transportation electrostatic disinfectant sprayer training.
Transportation PPE standards
- All staff members are required to wear facial covering while working.
- Coverings may include a mask or face shield as determined by the job.
- All areas that are interactive with students will have proper shielding installed and/or a six feet of distance in place.
- All staff are wearing gloves while performing cleaning and disinfecting tasks.
- All staff are trained on proper PPE standards prior to returning to their location for work.
Transportation physical and social distancing measures
- Lexan sneeze guards are installed between seat rows.
- Hand sanitizer is available near shuttle doorways.
- No more than one passenger per bench is allowed to be seated. Available seating is located next to outside window. Shuttle occupancy may not exceed 50 percent (approx. 19 people).
- Non-sitting areas are marked with red “X” decals.
- Signage is posted on each shuttle entrance to inform all employees and passengers:
- Personal face cover/mask is required for all shuttle passengers.
- Not to enter shuttle if they feel generally unwell.
- To maintain a minimum of six feet of distance.
- To sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue.
- Not to shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- No standees will be allowed.