In this section:
Employee health screening and monitoring
- All transportation employees will participate in a daily temperature screening prior start of work shift.
- Employees will be asked three questions at the time of screening to determine their exposure to COVID 19.
- Employees who answer “yes” to any question or have a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to work.
Transportation employee COVID-19 training for CDL drivers
- All transportation CDL drivers are completing COVID-19 and PPE trainings.
- All transportation CDL driver employees are attending transportation electrostatic disinfectant sprayer training.
Transportation PPE standards
- All staff members are required to wear facial covering while working.
- Coverings may include a mask or face shield as determined by the job.
- All staff are wearing gloves while performing cleaning and disinfecting tasks.
- All staff are trained on proper PPE standards prior to returning to their location for work.
- Hand sanitizer is available near shuttle doorways.
- Signage is posted on each shuttle entrance to inform all employees and passengers:
- Personal face cover/mask is required for all shuttle passengers. (CDC Public Health Order)
- Not to enter shuttle if they feel generally unwell.
- To sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue.
- Not to shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.