Campus Life-FAQs

Campus Life

If I need help, where do I go?

As a CSSC Special Program student, you benefit from unique services. The following individuals are available to assist you: CSSC Peer Leaders, ACED Graduate Assistants, Academic Coaches, and the Assistant Provost.

How do I find out where to eat on campus?

Check out Dining Services or call (843) 349-6933.

Where do I find information about Intramurals and Club Sports?

Check out University Recreation or call (843) 349-2851.

How can I find out the Kimbel Library hours?

Check out Kimbel Library & Bryan Information Commons.

How can I reserve a seat/space at the library?

Use their reservation system here.

Where do I go for help with my computer/internet issues?

You can get help with your computer and technology through Student Computing Services or at 843-349-2220 or 843-349-2908.

How do I find out about Clubs and Organizations to join?

Check out Student Life or call (843) 349-2301.

I don’t have transportation, how do I get around campus?

You can use the Campus Shuttle system, rent a bike through Coastal Re-Cycles, or use the CCU Smart Ride.

How can I find out what’s going on?

Where can I go for help with a mental or emotional wellness plan? 

Counseling Services is here to support your mental health needs in reference to advocacy, education, and intervention of mental and emotional wellness throughout your higher education experience. Counseling Services will help you connect with campus partners to ensure access to services for your academic success. For more information, click Counseling Services or call 843-349-2305.