Alternative transportation helps to reduce parking demands, promote healthy lifestyles and create a cleaner environment.
The Campus Shuttle is operated by Coastal Carolina University and offers free bus service for main campus, east campus and University Place. For all information, maps and schedules, please see the Campus Shuttle webpage. Download the free "Ride Systems" app on your smart phone to see when and where the shuttles will arrive at your stop!
Contact Information: email@example.com / 843-349-2671
Campus Recreation provides a FREE bicycle sharing program at the Outdoor Center at the HTC Center. There is a fleet of 350 cruiser bikes available and all bikes come with a helmet and a lock.
For more information, please visit the Coastal Re-Cycles webpage or visit Campus Recreation at the HTC Center.
Contact Information: Jacqueline Cothren/ firstname.lastname@example.org / 843-349-5076
Zipcar Carsharing Program
Zipcar, a carsharing program, is available at Coastal Carolina University with the following benefits:
- Reduces demand for on-campus parking; alleviates congestion
- A sustainable alternative transportation solution that reduces your carbon footprint
- Turnkey program includes everything you need, even gas and insurance
- Flexible programs for faculty and staff
- Simple online application and approval process
- Self-service access to cars 24/7
- Low hourly and daily rates include gas and insurance
- Reserve online or using your mobile device – in seconds
- Cars located right on campus
- Good for the environment
Coastal Carolina University's Zipcars are conveniently located near residential halls. One is located between Ingle and Palmetto halls on main campus and one is located next to the University Place activity house. Look for the "Zipcar Lives Here" signs.
Learn more zipcar.com/coastalcarolina.
Follow Zipcar on Twitter @Zipcar
Like Zipcar on Facebook ZipcarU