Register for the 2022 AASHE Conference
Held every October, Campus Sustainability Month is an international celebration of sustainability in higher education. This October Sustain Coastal will host events on campus to engage and inspire students, faculty, and staff to become sustainability change agents.
As part of Campus Sustainability Month, CCU is an official Host Institution for the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education’s (AASHE’s) annual Global Conference on Sustainability in Higher Education, streaming live Oct. 18, Oct. 26, and Nov. 3! This means that all current students, faculty, and staff get to attend for free!
Business majors interested in receiving Professional Development Activity (PDA) credit for the Conference may complete the PDA Credit Request form for each session attended. Contact PDA@coastal.edu for further information.
Follow these instructions to register for the Conference:
- Click HERE
- Select “Attendee” Registration
- Fill out all the relevant fields
- Use your CCU email address only. The discount code is linked to our institution’s email domain (@coastal.edu). Other email addresses (such as Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo) will not work. At checkout, enter the following promotional code and hit apply: CCU070922. Note: This code will only work if you select the general “Attendee” registration/ticket.
- This will drop your total to $0.00.
- Complete your registration by the deadline of November 3, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Access the live-streamed sessions during all three days of the Conference (Oct. 18, Oct. 26, Nov. 3). All sessions will also be recorded and available to view until December 31, 2022.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (843) 349-2763.