How to File an Appeal
Requests for appeal must be submitted at
- Party’s name
- Case number
- Grounds for Appeal
- Supporting rationale and/or documentation for appeal
A party has five (5) calendar days from the date of this Determination Memorandum to file an appeal of the finding(s). If both parties appeal the finding(s), appeals will be considered simultaneously.
If the request for appeal is granted:
- Both parties will be notified that the case is being appealed.
- Both parties will have the option to submit a written statement in support of, or challenging, the outcome of the decision-maker’s finding(s). This response must be submitted to email@example.com within five (5) calendar days of the date of the notification of appeal.
- The case and statements of support or challenge will be forwarded to the Appeals Panel for review and analysis. A decision will be rendered by the Appeals Panel within fifteen (15) calendar days from the date of the Notice of Appeal.
If the request for appeal is denied:
- Both parties will be notified of the appeal denial and the rationale for the denial. Reasons for denial may include, but are not limited to, the request falling outside of the allowable grounds for appeal and the appeal did not meet the time limits outlined in this Determination Memorandum
All decisions of the Appeals Panel are considered final