Job Opportunity with Office of Advising!
The WCOB Advising Center is recruiting outstanding students to serve Front Desk Student Assistants for the 2021 – 2022 school year!
Front Desk Student Assistants are entering sophomores, juniors, and seniors with at least a 3.0 GPA who serve as vital student staff members to support and enhance student success in the Wall College of Business. This leadership development program will provide comprehensive training. Front Desk staff are the front line when serving students. These employees help students check-in to meet with their advisor, answer quick questions, guide students to available campus resources, schedule meetings with students and professional advisors, etc. The Wall Advising staff are here to welcome students with any questions and direct them for future steps during their time at CCU.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your application and resume to Kara Schultz (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Tuesday, July 13, 2021.
- Work around your class schedule
- Job on campus – no travel
- Interaction with College Leadership
- Member of Advising Team and able to provide suggestions and ideas
- Opportunities for Training and professional development
- Great experience for future internships and jobs.
For questions, email Kara Schultz, Director of Advising at email@example.com.