Get Involved with WCCU
WCCU welcomes students from all majors, as well as organizations. If you’re interested in broadcasting, want a platform for your organization, or just want a fun way to express yourself, check us out.
We welcome all students at the beginning of each semester. Students can have solo shows, or work with co-hosts. They can also have shows as often as their schedules allow. We offer opportunities to students on air and behind the scenes opportunities for those who don't want to host or be on air.
No experience is required—we’ll train you!
Interested in being involved? WCCU offers something for everybody at our student radio station:
- Hosting (on-air) or producing (behind-the-scenes) sports, news and entertainment shows
- Doing play-by-play at sporting sports, as well as coverage of student
- Producing commercials and radio spots
- Advertising sales
- Directing podcasts
- Assisting with set up and tear down of some of the hottest remote broadcasts anywhere
- Helping with game day preps for CCU sports coverage
The WCCU Radio sports network does sports play-by-play live CCU’s home games, with on-site remote broadcasting. Learn how you can get involved in exercising your inner sports, news, and entertainment fan at WCCU.
Want to get some more in-depth exposure? Sign up for a WCCU internship. We need people to help keep WCCU the radio voice for the students, faculty and staff of CCU. Reach out to Dr. Jeffrey Ranta for more information about opportunities to intern for WCCU.
Dr. Jeffrey Ranta