The Women's Leadership Conference and Celebration of Inspiring Women brings together women from all walks of life for two days of education, professional and personal development, and networking. Entrepreneurs, professionals, community volunteers and activists, students, moms, and women from across the region all enjoy this dynamic program with incredible opportunities to learn and grow.
Speakers for the Ninth Annual Women's Leadership Conference – to be held Feb. 5, 2019, at the Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center – include Carol Aebersold, Chanda Bell, Suncera Johnson and Britnie Turner. Additional speakers will be announced as soon as information becomes available.
- Carol Aebersold is the award-winning co-author of the acclaimed book The Elf on the Shelf®: A Christmas Tradition, as well as several board books.
- Chanda Bell is the co-CEO of her family’s publishing company, Creatively Classic Activities and Books (CCA and B), and is co-author of The Elf on the Shelf®: A Christmas Tradition.
- Suncera Johnson, an author and entertainment industry veteran, is the founder and CEO of amass digital, a digital advertising agency.
- Britnie Turner is the founder and CEO of Aerial Development, a Nashville-based residential and commercial development company.
The Celebration of Inspiring Women honors remarkable individuals and celebrates their contributions to our state, region, nation and world. The awards were created as an important and lasting way to recognize the incredible achievements of women with ties to South Carolina. Since the program's inception in 2011, 41 women have been recognized. Joining the group will be 2019 honorees and conference speakers Suncera Johnson and Britnie Turner. The Celebration of Inspiring Women will be held the evening of Feb. 4, 2019, also at the Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center.
Why attend the Conference and Celebration?
Programs that provide women opportunities to better their health, education and well-being have effects far beyond a single individual. Global research shows that investing in women multiplies the impact made in her future by extending benefits to the world around her, creating a better life for her family and building a stronger community.
- Be Inspired. World-class keynote speakers, informative panel discussions, and engaging breakout sessions will energize and inspire you to reach your personal and professional goals.
- Build Your Network. Connect with more than 800 women attendees from across the state of South Carolina during networking breaks.
- Learn and Grow. Our Exhibit Area includes more than 40 vendors and a large, interactive Better Health Expo presented by Tidelands Health.
- Reach your audience. Connect with women across the state of South Carolina by sponsoring the 2019 Women's Leadership Conference and Celebration of Inspiring Women.
Empower your employees and clients, reach your audience, and invest in women by sponsoring the Women's Leadership Conference and Celebration of Inspiring Women. Sponsorship packages include many benefits including tables for ten attendees, exhibit area opportunities, branding at the event and marketing opportunities.
Individual early-bird tickets will go on sale in November 2018. Last year the conference sold out, so be sure to sign up for our email newsletter to be the first to know when tickets are available!
Want to stay up to date with the latest news and speaker updates for the 2019 Women's Leadership Conference and Celebration of Inspiring Women? Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter - we would love to add you to our list!