During the conference, Tidelands Health will present a daylong expo titled “Better! Be strong. Be healthy. Be you.” It will feature two breakout sessions focusing on women’s health topics and three activity areas in a 4,500-square-foot space outside the main conference hall.
The Tidelands Health activity areas will give you an opportunity to learn more about how to care for your mind and body through proper nutrition and regular health screenings, by building physical strength, and by finding ways to reduce stress and develop a positive work-life balance. Areas and activities include:
- 3D Mammography: Learn more about 3-D mammography and why it is preferred over traditional mammography.
- Strength training for women: Building strength with weights should be a part of every woman’s fitness routine.
- Can you detect a breast lump? Do you know what to feel for during your monthly breast self-exam? Arm yourself with the facts.
- Join us in the kitchen! Learn easy tips and recipes for healthy cooking your whole family will love.
- Get the facts on pelvic health: Incontinence? Pelvic pain? Here’s what every woman needs to know.
The “Better! Be strong. Be healthy.” expo will give you tools you need to take charge of your health and wellness. Make sure to stop by, have some fun and learn from the team at Tidelands Health.