Conference Attendee Guide
SCITTL Virtual Conference Attendee Guide 2021
- Be as fully present and engaged as possible.
- Be professional in your conversations and interactions with others.
- Be respectful of presenters, moderators, volunteers, and other attendees.
- Mute yourself when you are not speaking.
- Don’t be a visual distraction to others when your camera is on.
- Don’t type in all capital letters when chatting because it is considered to be yelling.
- Be mindful of the difficulty of communicating online. Without visual or verbal cues, it can be easy to misinterpret things like humor and tone.
The conference will be run using regular (not Webinar) Zoom. You will find zoom links for each session in the program. For assistance using zoom, visit zoom’s help pages here:
- Getting Started Guide for New Users
- Downloading the Latest Zoom Update
- Troubleshooting: My Video or Camera isn’t Working
- Help with Audio Issues
Obtaining Links to Sessions:
- Login to https://sccitl2021.sched.com/
- Sign up for any session you wish to attend
- Session link will be released in Sched 10 minutes before the session begins
Contact for questions: email@example.com