Need to Know, Want to Know
- CCU trustees approve a new graduate degree in education, a unique sustainability bachelor's degree and a K-8 lab school
During the Coastal Carolina University board of trustees meeting in October, the board approved the creation of a Master of Arts in education as well as a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Arts in sustainability and coastal resilience. Degree programs must be approved by the South Carolina Higher Education Commission and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) before being officially added to the University curriculum.
- Watch: CCU launches unique graduate certificate for women in technology
On Oct. 9 at 11 a.m., Coastal Carolina University and the HTC Honors College and Center for Interdisciplinary Studies launched the Women in Technology graduate certificate.
- C-SPAN Bus coming to CCU's campus on Nov. 7
On Nov. 7, the C-SPAN Bus, an interactive, multimedia mobile classroom, will be parked in front of the E. Craig Wall Sr. College of Business Administration building at Coastal Carolina University to provide an inside look at C-SPAN’s comprehensive educational and political resources.
- National Weather Service coming to campus for free training class
Those interested in weather are welcome to attend free training class on Nov. 7 from 10-11:30 a.m.
- CCU announces 2019 Outstanding Alumnus of the Year recipients
Coastal Carolina University announced the 2019 Outstanding Alumnus of the Year honorees during its Homecoming football game on Saturday, Nov. 2, in Brooks Stadium.
- Myrtle Beach Invitational Single-Session Tickets on Sale Now
Single-session tickets for the 2019 Myrtle Beach Invitational held at the HTC Center on Nov. 21, 22 and 24 are on sale now.
- Collaborative event at CCU reinforces Carnegie Classification
CRCC event coincides with CCU's pending Carnegie Classification application; keynote speaker is Armeena Batada from UNC-Asheville.
- Nine University policies have been revised or updated
Nine University policies have been revised or updated for review by University employees.