Your Projected Cumulative GPA:
Current Cumulative GPA
Predict the Impact of Anticipated Grades in Currently Enrolled Courses
Students may enter credit hours and anticipated grades for courses in the Calculate Your Projected Semester GPA section. The calculator will then provide your predicted end of term GPA based on these entries. Additionally, the calculator will provide you a projected cumulative GPA, which includes your current GPA plus your anticipated grades.
Calculate Your Projected Semester GPA
Projected Semester GPA:
Understand the Impact of Repeat Forgiveness
Students may exercise “repeat forgiveness” for up to 13 undergraduate credits during their enrollment at Coastal Carolina University. For credits taken under this option, Coastal Carolina University will exclude the grade points and credit hours earned for the first enrollment in the course when calculating the student’s cumulative GPA and earned credit hours. Both grades will appear on the transcript. Only course grades of C, D, D+, F, or WF are eligible for “repeat forgiveness.” “Repeat Forgiveness” is not available for courses in which the student received a CX, D+X, DX, or FX grade.
Students may enter credit hours and earned grades (C, D+, D, F, or WF) for courses being considered for repeat forgiveness. These should be the prior attempt at courses currently being taken. The calculator will then provide an updated GPA based on utilization of repeat forgiveness. Please note that repeat forgiveness is applied automatically to any qualifying courses at the end of the semester, but is subject to the 13 credit maximum. Your ultimate cumulative GPA may differ from above based on individual policy limitations based on your academic record.
Forgiveness + Cumulative Total GPA:
Consider the Following Prior to Utilizing this Tool
- The calculated GPA fields on this page take into account all data entered in the fields that precede it. For any features students do not want considered in the calculated GPA, the data fields should be left blank.
- This calculator is intended for undergraduate use only.
- Transfer coursework does not impact your CCU GPA.
Students using this tool will need to access their CCU unofficial academic transcript to enter their current information related to GPA Hours and Grade Points into the calculator fields. Students may access their transcripts as follows:
- Log into Self Service
- Select Academic ⇒ Unofficial Transcript from the left hand navigation
- Select Unofficial Undergraduate Transcript
- Retrieve your cumulative grade points (GP) and graded hours (GHR) from the end of your undergraduate transcript information.
Right above the ****End of Undergraduate Record**** you will find your most recent cumulative information
- Use these two pieces of data to begin your calculation at the top of this form