Account Information For New and Current Students
- New Students — Student accounts are created when applicants have been accepted and the enrollment fee has been processed. A few days after receiving an application, the Office of Admissions and Merit Awards sends the applicant an email with instructions to set up the password and WebAdvisor access.
- If you have not set up your account, and have your username and temporary password go https://www.coastal.edu/search/inc/setup.
- To have the email sent again please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-277-7000. Please provide your full name and birth month/day so we can identify you in the system.
- If you have already set up your account, go to https://www.coastal.edu/search/inc/password.
- Current Students — Current students keep the same username during their enrollment at Coastal Carolina University.