Beginning this summer, Coastal Carolina University will partner with Campus Advantage to manage University Place student residence complex. Campus Advantage manages university housing services at many colleges and universities around the country.
University Place begins its fourth year of operation with the opening of the fall 2007 semester. The apartment-style complex, located one-half mile from campus on S.C. 544, was built to provide student housing within a short shuttle distance from the university. The 1,000-bed facility offers many of the amenities of apartment living: private rooms, kitchens, washer and dryer, with the safety and organizational structure of university housing.
Campus Advantage will continue to provide University Place students with a wide range of services, including:
• residence staff to provide assistance and programs;
• shuttle service to and from the campus;
• safety and security services;
• billing and payment through the university; and
• daily mail service (stamps and other mail supplies will be available at the campus post office located in Sand Hall).
For more information, contact Paula Drummond, Coastal's director of Residence Life, at 349-6400 or by e-mail at email@example.com or visit the Campus Advantage office in the activities house at University Place.