Due to the inclement weather and potentially hazardous driving conditions,
all Coastal Carolina University classes and events at all University
locations will be cancelled on Tuesday, Jan. 20 beginning at 2 p.m.
University administrative offices will be closed except for essential
Please Note the following hours of operation for Tuesday, Jan. 20:
- The Commons and University Place Deli will maintain regular hours, including late night service.
- CINO Grille remains closed for renovations.
- Kimbel Library will remain open until 5 p.m.
- The P.E. Center will be open until 11 p.m.
- Campus Shuttles: The Teal and Black shuttles will continue service until 3 p.m. The Bronze Shuttle will operate until 9:30 p.m.
- All residence halls will remain open.
- The Game Room in the Student Center will remain open until 10 p.m.
- The CINO Grille grab and go café will close at 2 p.m.
Employees are advised to consult with their supervisors regarding leave
should they have concerns regarding travel, as a liberal leave policy will
be in effect.
University officials continue to monitor the weather. An update will be
posted on the University Web site at 6 p.m. For the latest information about
the forecast, visit the Web sites of the National Weather Center at
www.nws.noaa.gov or the Weather Channel at www.weather.com. For local
weather updates, visit www.carolinalive.com, www.scnow.com or www.wmbftv.com
The last day to add or drop a class without record has been extended from
Jan. 20 to Jan. 21.