A $40.00 payment to CCU is
required to secure appointment and will be made on submission of this form. Candidates will be allowed to
reschedule appointments at no cost providing they do so 24 hours prior to their appointment time. Once your request has
been received, you will be contacted to set up an appointment.
PROCTORED EXAM testers must provide ID as designated by the institution providing the exam. The
school/institution will also specify items to be allowed into the testing room (books, notes, calculators, etc.)
All fees are non-refundable.
- No cell phones permitted in the Testing Center.
- Testers should arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment time.
- Testers will be asked to remove all jewelry, coats, hoodies, and hats, as well as to empty their pockets.
Lockers will be provided for personal items.
- Testers may not leave the building once testing has begun.
- All pencils and scratch paper, if allowed, will be provided.
- Tests are administered Monday through Friday (closed holidays) between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm.
- Tests must be taken within 6 months of submission of the Request From.
- Please contact the Testing Center for directions to the Center, 843-349-4011, or if you have questions regarding this form.