ATC Security Procedures
and Testing Policies
The ATC strictly adheres to the security standards of its test sponsors. While these may vary to some degree, these standards include:
- Identification: All testers must present a valid photo ID. Specific ID requirements may be determined by test sponsors. Please make sure you bring the appropriate ID or we will not be allowed to test you. Please review your sponsor’s website and/or your confirmation ticket/email for specific ID requirements.
- Unless specifically allowed by the test sponsor, no personal items are allowed in the testing area. Lockers are provided for personal item storage. Prohibited personal items include: food and drink, all electronic devices, hats, jewelry, lip balm, watches, headbands, handkerchiefs, etc.
- All testing is monitored by proctors at all times, and may include video and audio recording.
- Once a test session has begun, you may not leave the ATC or access any stored personal items, except food, liquids, or medication.
- All suspected breaches of test security or cheating will be reported to the appropriate test sponsor. CCU students must adhere at all times to the Code of Student Conduct.
- You are asked to please be considerate of others taking tests and avoid wearing any strong perfumes or colognes.
- No distracting behaviors, including reading or talking out loud, are allowed in the testing room.
- Scratch paper/pencils will be provided to you, if permitted by your exam sponsor.
If you have questions as to the policies or security procedures for your specific test, please call 843-349-4011.