Academic Testing Center
Important COVID-19 Update:
- Our testing center is currently closed for testing. We are awaiting guidance that will allow us to establish a date on which we can resume our testing operation. Check back here for details.
- If you make an appointment at our center and we are subsequently directed to close on that day, you should receive notification of the closure and rescheduling instructions from your test sponsor. Your test sponsor has been given our most recent guidance for the resumption of testing operations, but occasionally testers report they did not get notification. Feel free to email or call the Testing Center to confirm your appointment: email@example.com or 843-349-4011.
- Once testing resumes, some test sponsors have specific requirements for testing during the COVID crisis, such as bringing your own face mask. Please carefully review all correspondence and posted guidance from your test sponsor!
- Select test sponsors are TEMPORARILY offering online testing options. Right now we are aware of these: Praxis, GACE, GRE, GMAT, and TOEFL. Visit those websites for details.
- Our staff is working remotely, so feel free to email us with your questions.
- Academic Testing Center
- For information regarding our operations, please call 843-349-4011. For questions about rescheduling your exam, contact your exam sponsor directly. Contact information should be in your confirmation email.
The Academic Testing Center provides a broad spectrum of testing services, both to the University and the community, in a convenient and professional setting. The Academic Testing Center adheres to the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines and provides:
- A secure and distraction free environment
- High standards of testing integrity
- Trained and certified staff to ensure a pleasant testing experience
- Various methods of test delivery based upon test type, such as computer-based, internet-delivered, and paper/pencil tests
- Testing assistance for a variety of clients such as current students, individuals who wish to continue their higher education experience, and professionals wanting to enhance their careers with certification exams in a variety of fields.
The Academic Testing Center has walk-in hours for select tests. Click here for details