Academic Testing Center
Important COVID-19 Update: Until further notice, our testing center is closed for testing. Please check back here for updates.
- Academic Testing Center
For information regarding our operations, please call 843-349-4011. For questions about rescheduling your exam, contact your exam sponsor directly. Contact information should be in your confirmation email.
The Academic Testing Center provides a broad spectrum of testing services, both to the University and the community, in a convenient and professional setting. The Academic Testing Center adheres to the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines and provides:
- A secure and distraction free environment
- High standards of testing integrity
- Trained and certified staff to ensure a pleasant testing experience
- Various methods of test delivery based upon test type, such as computer-based, internet-delivered, and paper/pencil tests
- Testing assistance for a variety of clients such as current students, individuals who wish to continue their higher education experience, and professionals wanting to enhance their careers with certification exams in a variety of fields.
The Academic Testing Center has walk-in hours for select tests. Click here for details