University Recreation closed until further notice, but check our social media channels (linked via icons above) for updates, activities, workouts and programs
HTC Student Recreation & Convocation Center
View on Google Maps
Group Exercise & Fitness
Outdoor Recreation & Climbing Wall
Email Outdoor Recreation
Fall 2020 Intramural Sports
Whether you played in high school or playing with friends for the first time, we have a league and sport that fits you. All league winners receive a fresh, new Intramural Sports Championship T-shirt as well as bragging rights on campus.
Fall Intramural Sports are here! Check the intramural sports page for schedule information, FAQs, and see below for what sports are available.
Fall Session I Sports. Deadline for team registration is Friday, September 4, 2020 at 9 am for Session I Sports only.
**We are currently offering sports and activities in accordance with appropriate CDC and University Guidelines regarding physical distancing. Should these guidelines change, we will expand to our more traditional offerings.
Register teams or as a free agent online at IMLeagues.com/Coastal.
- Softball (10 to play, 20 roster max)
- Sand Volleyball (4 to play, 9 roster max)
- Golf (2 to play, 5 roster max)
- Tennis (2 to play, 5 roster max)
Fall Session II Sports. Deadline for team registration is Friday, October 9, 2020 at 9 am for Session II Sports only.
- Indoor Volleyball (6 to play, 13 roster max)
- Wiffleball (6 to play, 13 roster max)
- Table Tennis (2 to play, 5 roster max)
- Pickleball (2 to play, 5 roster max)
- Cornhole/KanJam (2 to play, 5 roster max)