About Intramural Sports
Spring 2019 Intramurals
Whether you played in high school or playing with friends for the first time, we have a league and sport that fits. Winners receive a team trophy & a fresh, new Intramural Sports Championship T-shirt as well as bragging rights on campus.
Check the intramural sports page for schedule information, FAQs, and see below for what sports are available.
Spring Session I Sports (deadline for team registration is Friday, January 25 at 9 am for Session I Sports only)
Register teams or as a free agent online at IMLeagues.com/Coastal.
- Basketball (5 to play, 11 roster max)
- Dodgeball (6 to play, 13 roster max)
- 4 on 4 Flag Football (4 to play, 9 roster max)
- NBA2k (individual sport teams)
Spring Session II Sports (open to register February 15, but the deadline is in March):
- Softballl (10 to play, 20 roster max)
- 2 v 2 Beach Volleyball (6 to play, 13 roster max)
- Indoor soccer (5 to play, 11 roster max)
- Kickball (9 to play, 18 roster max)