Intramural Sports Officials
Intramural Sports Officials are responsible for providing an atmosphere of fun in a competitive, safe, sportsmanlike environment. Officials must be able to implement Intramural Sports policies and playing rules in order to maintain an appropriate level of control, fairness, and safety. They should maintain a positive attitude on-site, and should always be striving to improve their officiating skills.
Benefits of being an Intramural Sports Official for Coastal Carolina University include:
- GREAT PAY for hours worked (wages up to $10.50/hour)
- FLEXIBLE working hours on campus based on your class schedule
- ABILITY to register teams early
- PARTICIPATION in the Officials Incentive Program with shorts, shirts, and other cool items
- PARTICIPATION in off-campus officiating opportunities to earn more and become certified
- POSSIBILITY to advance and officiate high school/NCAA games
Intramural Sports Official's Training
Please attend ALL the training meetings of the sport(s) you would like to officiate.
Dates and times are subject to change; contact the Intramural Sports Office for up-to-date details. For additional information concerning officiating, contact the Intramural Sports Office at (843) 349-6638.
Jan 1, 19 & 22
|6pm - 9pm||Williams Brice 116|
|4v4 Flag Football||Feb 9 & 12||6pm - 9pm||Williams Brice 116|
|Indoor Volleyball||Feb 23 & Mar 2||6pm - 9pm||Williams Brice 116|
|Indoor Soccer||Mar 21 & 26||6pm - 9pm||Williams Brice 116|
|Softball||Mar 5 - Apr 16||6pm - 9pm||Williams Brice 116|