Something more than just a destination!
March 16, 2021: Coastal Carolina University has approved the resumption of travel on a case-by-case basis. For details, please see www.coastal.edu/globalinitiatives/travel.
ATTEND ABROAD 101
There are academic, financial and logistical considerations that go into the process of selecting a CCU-approved education abroad program, so students have to plan early and work effectively with campus advisers.
Choosing to study, research or intern abroad is one of the best decisions a student can make, and we are thrilled you are considering a semester, academic year or short-term experience! To ensure you have the information you need to make an informed program choice, contact email@example.com to schedule a virtual appointment. Commenceing in August, our student adviser will host two Virtual Abroad 101 sessions every week on Tuesday and Wednesday from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM for students interested in learning more about education abroad opportunities.
After attending this 45-minute session, you will be able to:
- Identify reasons why students travel abroad with CCU
- Name some of the benefits of participating in an international education program
- Apply online for a CCU-approved option that lines up with your goals
What to bring: NOTHING! We have you covered.
It’s never too early to start planning the Global Component of your Higher Education! To schedule a virtual appointment contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Safety is our top priority.
Please be aware of the most updated information on travel advisories by country as posted by the US Department of State and of COVID-19 requirements or restrictions by country.
The Center for Global Engagement staff is available to help students identify and apply for a CCU-approved education abroad program that best suits their academic, career and personal goals. Options include:
- Short-term programs (less than 30 days) offered by CCU faculty
- Semester or year-long study programs at CCU's exchange partner institutions
- Semester-long or summer-only study and research programs through non-CCU third-party providers
- International internships that offer work and/or research experience abroad at high quality and supportive locations around the world
TO STUDY OR INTERN ABROAD WITH CCU, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
TEAL Nation is involved in a variety of study programs, research projects, internships, conferences and other activities around the world! Follow us on Instagram: @chantsabroad
Who are our Partners?