Lost and Found Claim Form
The Lib Jackson Student Union’s Lost and Found location is located in the Student Union Operation’s Office, LJSU A-108. Items turned into the student union office will be securely stored and logged in our electronic tracking system for 30 days. After the 30 days/first of the month, unclaimed items will be turned over to Sustain Coastal to be donated or disposed of.
- The Student Union’s employees can receive any of the following items but not limited to bags, books, bank cards, licenses, CINO I.D.'s, clothing, electronics, eyeglasses, jewelry, keys, USBs, wallets, and purses.
- Items may be turned in by any person that found the item anywhere on campus.
- Items received will be entered into our electronic tracking system.
- Any items containing hygienic materials or perishable food or drink, such as make-up bags, water bottles, clothes, and Tupperware, may be disposed of before the 30 days limit due to health and sanitation risks.
- Items considered as "valuable", such as licenses, wallets, debit/credit cards, checkbooks, laptops, tablets, etc. will be turned over to the Department of Public Safety once the items have been turned into the student union office.
- CINO I.D.'s are turned into the CINO Card Office Monday - Friday.
Fill out the form and click submit.
- Required fields are noted with an asterisk (*).
- All required fields must be filled out to click SUBMIT.