Academic Testing Center
- Jodi Howell
Interim Director of Academic Testing
Coastal Science Center 102
- Location and Directions »
- Testing Hours
Monday through Friday
9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Academic Testing Center provides a broad spectrum of testing services, both to the University and the community, in a convenient and professional setting. The Academic Testing Center adheres to the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines and provides:
- A secure and distraction free environment
- High standards of testing integrity
- Trained and certified staff to ensure a pleasant testing experience
- Various methods of test delivery, based upon test type, such as computer-based, internet-delivered, and paper/pencil tests
- Testing assistance for a variety of clients such as current students, individuals who wish to continue their higher education experience, and professionals wanting to enhance their careers with certification exams in a variety of fields.
All testing is by appointment, scheduled at least 48 hours in advance. Walk-in or same-day appointments are not permitted.