Academic Testing Center
- Contact us
The Academic Testing Center provides a broad spectrum of testing services, both to the University and the community, in a convenient and professional setting. The Academic Testing Center adheres to the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines and provides:
- A secure and distraction free environment
- High standards of testing integrity
- Trained and certified staff to ensure a pleasant testing experience
- Various methods of test delivery based upon test type, such as computer-based, internet-delivered, and paper/pencil tests
- Testing assistance for a variety of clients such as current students, individuals who wish to continue their higher education experience, and professionals wanting to enhance their careers with certification exams in a variety of fields.
The ATC offers walk-in hours for CCU makeup exams. Professors must submit advance paperwork. Once the form and test have been received, students will receive an email from the ATC with makeup test information.
Walk-in testing arrival times are:
Monday: 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
*All exams must be completed by 4:30 p.m. (M-W-Th-F) and 1:00 p.m. (T).