Leadership and Civic Engagement
Leadership and Civic Engagement develops leaders who recognize the shared strengths, challenges and opportunities in themselves and their community by engaging in impactful collaborative action.
We accomplish this through offering a variety of opportunities including the following:
- Alternative Break Experience
- Emerging Leaders Seminar, a three-credit leadership course for sophomores
- The CINO Leadership Series, including CINO Quest, CINO Ignite and CINO Legacy
- Continuing Your Journey Leadership Seminar
- Charting Your Course Leadership Conference, held every fall and open to all students
- Relay For LIfe and Colleges Against Cancer
Explore the links on the left of this page to learn more about all of the opportunities we have here for you and become a better leader today. Students are encouraged to login to Coastal Connections for more information.
Assistant Director of Leadership and Civic Engagement
Leadership and Civic Engagement Office