Assistant Professor and Coordinator of Instructional Technology
- Ed.D., Curriculum & Instruction - Educational Technology, University of South Carolina
- Ed.S., Instructional Technology, Coastal Carolina University
- M.Ed., Learning & Teaching - Instructional Technology, Coastal Carolina University
- B.S.Ed., Secondary Education - Social Studies; History (Double Major), Temple University
- EDIT 760 Instructional Technology Leadership
- EDIT 704 Technology in Curricula
- EDIT 680 Special Topics in Instructional Technology Curricula
- EDIT 660 Advanced Online Teaching
- EDIT 650 Teaching & Learning Online
- EDIT 610 Instructional Design & Technology Integration
- EDIT 604 Teaching with Technology
- EDUC 304 Contemporary Instructional Technologies
- EDUC 204 Computer Technology & Instructional Media
Cherner, T., Fegely, A., Heffner, L., & Gleasman, C.L. (2022). What’s being taught? An analysis of corporate edtech certification programs. Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education, 22(1). https://citejournal.org/volume-22/issue-1-22/general/whats-being-taught-an-analysis-of-corporate-edtech-certification-programs/
Fegely, A., Winslow, J., Lee, C., & Rubbo, L.J. (2021). The effects of robotics professional development on science and mathematics teaching performance and student achievement in underserved middle schools. Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education, 21(4), 655-679. https://citejournal.org/volume-21/issue-4-21/mathematics/the-effects-of-robotics-professional-development-on-science-and-mathematics-teaching-performance-and-student-achievement-in-underserved-middle-schools/
Fegely, A., & Cherner, T. (2021). A comprehensive rubric for evaluating eduVR. Journal of Information Technology Education: Research, 20, 137-171. https://doi.org/10.28945/4737
Kong, X., Fegely, A., De Backer, W., Gray, M., Hitt, G., & Kern, R. (2022, June). Developing an interactive, immersive, 360-degree virtual media for enhancing student learning in additive manufacturing. Work-in-progress paper presented at American Society for Engineering Education Conference (ASEE 2022), Minneapolis, MN.
Fegely, A., Winslow, J., Lee, C., & Setari, A. (2022, April). Measuring educators’ edtech competencies: Refinement and validation of a standards-aligned instrument using Rasch analysis. Brief paper presented at Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education Conference (SITE 2022), San Diego, CA.
Fegely, A., & Tang, H. (2021, April). The effects of educational robotics on preservice teachers’ programming comprehension and motivation. American Educational Research Association International Conference (AERA 2021), virtual.
Fegely, A., Tang, H., Ari, F., & Vasconcelos, L. (2020, November). Preservice teachers’ motivation towards programming. Concurrent session presented at Association of Educational Communications & Technology International Conference (AECT International 2020), Jacksonville, FL.