Visiting the Campus
- Weekday Tours
- Discovery Days
- Transfer Events
- Group Tours
- Meet the Teal Trailblazers
- Visit Campus Home
- Admissions Home
Campus Tour Guidelines
As we work to make your campus visit experience as safe as possible, we ask that you adhere to these guidelines:
- Face coverings are required on campus and should be worn for the entire visit. Please bring face coverings with you.
- Each registered student may only bring 3 guests.
- Tours will remain outside of buildings. You may want to bring water with you for the walking tour.
- Campus tour leaders and guests will practice social distancing during your entire visit to campus.
- Please assess your health prior to traveling to campus. If you have been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days of your visit, we ask that you reschedule your tour for a later date.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Remain in your car. Admissions staff will meet you at your car to check in.
- You will be walking around campus for about 60 minutes. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing and be prepared for inclement weather.
- You can learn more about CCU's health and safety precautions in the Coastal Comeback Plan.
Dates and times for upcoming Saturday Tours for Fall 2021 will be announced soon.
Please continue to check this website for the most up to date information about campus visits. We offer Facebook live admissions presentations on Mondays at 2 p.m. and on Fridays at 9:30 a.m. On Wednesday afternoons, we feature a live Q&A session. Go to www.facebook.com/CoastalAdmissions to attend..