Visiting the Campus
- Weekday Tours
- Discovery Days
- Saturday Tours
- Group Tours
- Visitor's Guide
- Visit Campus Home
- Transfer Information Session
- Admissions Home
Check back here for information on when the next Transfer Information Session will be held.
This Transfer Information Session will feature a live transfer presentation that covers admissions, academics, transfer credit evaluations, and more. We will have a live Q&A chat session where you will have the opportunity to chat with our transfer admissions team, academic advisers, and respresentatives from Financial Aid and Scholarships, University Housing, Student Life, Career Services, and more!
As we work to make your campus visit experience as safe as possible, we ask that you adhere to the guidelines listed below:
- Face coverings are required on campus and should be worn for the entire visit. Please bring face coverings with you.
- Tours will remain outside of buildings, and you may want to bring water with you for the walking tour.
- Campus tour leaders and guests will practice social distancing during your entire visit to campus.
- Please assess your health before coming to campus (see below).
- You can learn more about CCU's health and safety precautions in the Coastal Comeback plan.
If you can answer yes to any of the questions below, we ask that you reschedule your tour for a later date.
Within the past 14 days, have you or your guests:
- Been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Spent 10 minutes or more with a person diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Spent 10 minutes or more with anyone quarantined or in isolation due to suspicion of COVID-19?
- Traveled internationally (including cruises, commercial air, public transportation or personal transportation)?
- Spent time with anyone who has traveled internationally?
- Felt ill with a fever, cough, chills, sore throat, headache, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell, or difficulty breathing unrelated to a previously diagnosed (non-COVID-19) condition?
- Spent time with anyone who felt ill with a fever, cough, chills, sore throat, headache, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell, or difficulty breathing unrelated to a previously diagnosed (non-COVID-19) condition?
Note: You will receive an email the day before the event with more details about the event and parking.
Let's Talk Transfer
Not sure where to get started with the transfer process? Join us and we'll get you headed in the right direction. Every Thursday at 10 a.m., join our Let's Talk Transfer live Zoom meeting. This meeting will have an abbreviated transfer admissions presentation and give students, family members, and advisers a chance to talk all things transfer. This is a great space for students who are looking to transfer in 1 or 2 years, students who are applying this admissions cycle, or those who are already admitted and enrolled at CCU. Click the link below to register for this event.
Please check this page regularly for more information on additional virtual meeting opportunities.