Visiting the Campus
- Discovery Days
- Saturday Tours
- Transfer Events
- Group Tours
- Meet the Teal Trailblazers
- Visit Campus Home
- Admissions Home
Weekday Tours offer our most personalized visit experience. Students and parents participate in a guided walking tour.
Due to the high demand for campus tours from prospective students and capacity limits, please register for only one tour. If you have registered for multiple campus tours, please cancel all reservations where you will not be on-campus. This will allow more students to have a chance to attend a campus tour. Please call 843-349-2026 to cancel your campus tour if you cannot attend on the date you have reserved.
Campus Tour Guidelines
As we work to make your campus visit experience as safe as possible, we ask that you adhere to these guidelines:
- Face coverings are required on campus and should be worn for the entire visit. Please bring face coverings with you.
- Each registered student may only bring 3 guests.
- Tours will remain outside of buildings. You may want to bring water with you for the walking tour.
- Campus tour leaders and guests will practice social distancing during your entire visit to campus.
- Please assess your health prior to traveling to campus. If you have been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days of your visit, we ask that you reschedule your tour for a later date.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Remain in your car. Admissions staff will meet you at your car to check in.
- You will be walking around campus for about 45 minutes. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing and be prepared for inclement weather.
- You can learn more about CCU's health and safety precautions in the Coastal Comeback Plan.
- Tours will not enter housing or dining facilities. We invite you to view our housing tour video on our CCUSoon webpage.
Meet an Admissions Counselor
If you would like to meet with an admissions counselor either before or after your visit, we are scheduling virutal meetings. You can click here to find the contact information for your counselor.
Tours are offered year-round (except holidays and winter break). From September through April, tour times are 9:30 a.m. and 2 p.m., Monday through Friday. During May, June, July and August, tours are offered at 9:30 a.m. only. Meetings with financial aid counselors, faculty, department heads or coaches must be scheduled in advance by contacting those offices directly (see the online Directory or contact us for assistance).
To register online, please begin by selecting the month you wish to visit.
After registering for a weekday tour, you will immediately receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your SPAM or junk mail folder.
Please note: The University will be closed for the following holidays:
New Year's Day - January 1, 2021
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - January 18, 2021
National Memorial Day - May 31, 2021
Independence Day - July 5, 2021
Labor Day - September 6, 2021
Thanksgiving Break - November 25 - 26, 2021
Winter Break - December 24, 2021 - January 3, 2022