Visiting the Campus
- Discovery Days
- Saturday Tours
- Transfer Events
- Group Tours
- Meet the Teal Trailblazers
- Visit Campus Home
- Admissions Home
Weekday Tours offer our most personalized visit experience. Students and parents participate in a guided walking tour.
Due to the high demand for campus tours from prospective students and capacity limits, please register for only one tour. If you have registered for multiple campus tours, please cancel all reservations where you will not be on-campus. This will allow more students to have a chance to attend a campus tour. Please call 843-349-2026 to cancel your campus tour if you cannot attend on the date you have reserved.
Summer 2021 Campus Tour Guidelines
May through August
We look forward to seeing you and your family on campus this summer. As we work to make your campus visit experience as safe as possible, we ask that you adhere to these guidelines:
Each registered student may only bring 3 guests.
- The majority of the tour will be outside; however, tours will pass through some of the academic buildings, the library, and a housing community.
- Tours will not enter dining facilities. The tour will include a visit to a housing community. All of the campus housing communities can be viewed here.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour. You will park in the visitor parking lot in front of Baxley Hall. Across the street from Baxley Hall, you will see a large white tent (in front of the Bell Tower). Please walk to the tent to check-in for the tour.
- You will be walking around campus for about 60 minutes. Please wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for inclement weather. Summertime weather in South Carolina is hot and humid. Please dress comfortably for the tour.
- Please assess your health prior to traveling to campus. If you have been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days of your visit, we ask that you reschedule your tour for a later date.
- You can learn more about CCU's health and safety precautions in the Coastal Comeback Plan.
- We are currently in Phase 2 of the Coastal Comeback Plan. Masks or face coverings and physical distancing are not required on campus, indoors or outdoors. Face masks/coverings are still required for public transportation (University shuttles) and health care facilities (Student Health Services).
Meet an Admissions Counselor
If you would like to meet with an admissions counselor either before or after your visit, we are scheduling virtual meetings. You can click here to find the contact information for your counselor. In addition, we will have admissions counselors available after the tour to answer any additional questions.
Tours are offered year-round (except holidays and winter break). Campus tours are offered at 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m., Monday through Friday from May through August. If you cannot visit this summer, we offer campus tours September through April at 9:30 a.m. and 2 p.m., Monday through Friday. Meetings with financial aid counselors, faculty, department heads or coaches must be scheduled in advance by contacting those offices directly (see the online Directory or contact us for assistance).
To register online, please begin by selecting the month you wish to visit.
After registering for a weekday tour, you will immediately receive a confirmation email from email@example.com. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your SPAM or junk mail folder.
Please note: The University will be closed for the following holidays:
New Year's Day - January 1, 2021
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - January 18, 2021
National Memorial Day - May 31, 2021
Independence Day - July 5, 2021
Labor Day - September 6, 2021
Thanksgiving Break - November 25 - 26, 2021
Winter Break - December 24, 2021 - January 3, 2022