Welcome, CCU Black Alumni!
The Coastal Carolina University’s Black Alumni Chapter (CCU BAC) supports the university by providing an avenue of continued relationship building by uniting the interests of Black alumni, scholarship fundraising, and fostering undergraduate mentorship.
As an official affinity network of Coastal Carolina University’s Alumni Office, the Black Alumni Chapter’s primary objectives are:
- Connect Black alumni through social, educational, and university-wide events
- Cultivate and maintain a relationship and connection between the university, undergraduate students, and Black alumni
- Educate and support alumni members and the CCU community on Black history and affairs
- Encourage consistent engagement with the Black undergraduate student population to assist with retention and recruitment
- Promote and increase Black alumni contributions through scholarships
All of those graduates of Coastal Carolina University who self-identify as black are considered a member of the CCU Black Alumni Chapter upon graduation with their first year of membership dues being free! After year one, all members are asked to contribute a minimum donation of $35 to renew their membership AND contribute to the continued growth of the chapter and support for Black undergraduate students.
To renew your membership, please donate $35 or more using the form below, and then you can submit your Black Alumni Chapter membership form for our records.
For Questions related to the Black Alumni Chapter, please contact: email@example.com