Business Advisers Sharing Experience
The Business Advisers Sharing Experience (B.A.S.E.) program bridges theory to practice by connecting business leaders with business students. The program seeks to:
- Engage executives and entrepreneurs to provide real-world expertise to business students.
- Advise and coach undergraduate and graduate business students.
- Expand community involvement with businesses and other organizations - locally, regionally, and nationally.
Why Get Involved With The Wall College?
The B.A.S.E. program is a unique opportunity at Coastal Carolina University for members to:
- Give back: share your expertise and experience to impact business students.
- Provide students a broader understanding of specific industries (e.g., consumer goods, financial services, health care, hospitality, manufacturing, retail, and technology).
- Provide students a broader understanding of functional responsibilities in business accounting, finance, management, marketing, and operations.
- Share insight into difficult challenges and/or opportunities that you faced in your career (e.g., leadership, strategy, competitors, staffing, resources, governance).
- Be recognized and stay updated Wall College events such as national guest speakers or social events.
- Network with other successful executives and entrepreneurs and learn about other industry best practices.
B.A.S.E. Member Profile
Executive/entrepreneur advisers can be working, semi-retired, or retired executives or successful business owners who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Track record of increasing responsibility and success in a specific industry or history of entrepreneurial success.
- Previous mentoring experience and/or willingness to assist students and faculty.
- Availablity during the academic school year.
Contact email@example.com for more information.