Business Foundations Certificate
The Business Foundations Certificate Program provides students a solid foundation in business concepts and practice. The certificate covers the essentials of accounting, finance, marketing, management, entrepreneurship, and information technology.
This program is intended for non-business majors who plan to enter the workforce or a graduate degree program upon completion of their undergraduate degree. It is also designed for post-graduates who wish to acquire certification in basic business knowledge.
We are temporarily not accepting applications to this program.
Business Foundations Certificate Curriculum
- MBA 500 Accounting and Finance... 4 units
- MBA 501 Management and Marketing... 4 units
- MBA 502 Statistics and Economics... 4 units
- MBA 503 Tools for Business Analysis... 2 units
- MBA xxx MBA Elective... 2 units
TOTAL: 16 units
Melanie James, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Accounting
Chair, D. Wyatt Henderson Department of Accounting
Graduate Programs Advisement Coordinator