This information is provided as a reference only and is not intended to be a degree program checklist. Please consult with your advisory committee or adviser to determine what courses can be used as electives in your degree program.
- MBA 605 Operations and Global Supply Chain... 3 credits
- MBA 615 Leadership... 3 credits
- MBA 620 Financial Management... 3 credits
- MBA 624 Managerial Economics... 3 credits
- MBA 631 Marketing Strategy... 3 credits
- MBA 650 Managerial Responsibility and the Law... 3 credits
- MBA 690 Global Strategy... 3 credits
- MBA Electives... 9 credits
Total: 30 credits
Students can select a concentration area for their 9 credits of electives or pursue a general MBA with no concentration. Concentration requirements are outlined in the Graduate Catalog.
Mark Mitchell, D.B.A.
Associate Dean/ Professor of Marketing
Director of Graduate Programs
Heather Read, MBA
Lecturer of Marketing/ Graduate Program Manager
Staci Willette, MBA, M.A.
Student Services Program Coordinator