Marketing and Hospitality, Resort, and Tourism Management Scholarships 2022-2023
The following scholarships are available for Wall College of Business Students with majors Marketing and/or Hospitality and Resort Tourism Management.
For more information about the scholarships listed here, contact Jerome Christia, department chair, at email@example.com. For more information about scholarship opportunities, visit the Coastal Educational Foundation website.
For all MHRTM scholarship applications please fill out this form: Scholarship Application - Department of Marketing and Hospitality
The deadline to submit all scholarship applications is March 24th, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
Jessica K. Hughes Scholarship
- Award: One or more recipient(s) per year - $1000 ($500 in fall and $500 in spring)
- Must be a new, continuing, or transfer CCU student.
- Must be a full-time student majoring in Marketing or Finance.
- Must have a High School and CCU GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Application should include personal statement, essay, community service, etc.
- Must reapply each academic year.
Lorraine Runion Marketing & Hospitality, Resort & Tourism Management Scholarship (formerly Marketing & Hospitality, Resort & Tourism Management Scholarship)
- Award: One or two recipient(s) per year - $1000 ($500 in fall and $500 in spring)
- Must be a rising junior or senior and continuing CCU student.
- Must be enrolled full-time.
- Must major in Marketing or Hospitality, Resort Tourism Management.
- Must have completed at least 60 hours of credit toward the degree upon application.
- Must have a CCU GPA of 3.5 or higher.
David L. Brittain Memorial Annual Scholarship
- Award: One recipient per year - $1500 ($750 in fall and $750 in spring)
- Be admitted to CCU.
- Be a rising junior or senior in Resort Tourism Management Program.
- Must have a minimum of a 2.5 collegiate GPA.
- Be a resident of Horry or Georgetown Counties in SC, or Brunswick County in NC.
- Must include detailed documentation of community service involvement (school, charity, church, etc...).
CNC Endowment in Memory of Matt Harper
- Award: One or more recipient(s) per year - $500 ($250 in fall and $250 in spring)
- Be admitted as a full-time undergraduate, degree-seeking student at CCU.
- Major or minor in Resort Tourism Management in the Wall College of Business.
- Students must have completed at least 60 credit hours and have a 3.0 cumulative collegiate GPA.
- Application should include a brief statement describing how student has met the requirements of this scholarship, including relevant work or volunteer activity in hospitality or tourism in the Myrtle Beach, SC area or in cooperation with the Clay Brittain, Jr. Center for Resort Tourism.